lokifan: black Converse against a black background (Default)
[personal profile] lokifan
I keep wanting to make a big post and then not because it's difficult, so.

Let's talk about things I love. Ask me my top 5 anything and I'll talk about them at length.

OR ask me a question and I'll answer, and ask you a related question.

Fannish or not! FYI my fannish head is mostly in FFXV and I am NOT up to date with Doctor Who, but ask me about any shared fandom :)

Date: 2020-03-29 04:36 am (UTC)
china_shop: A Calvin and Hobbes hug (Hugs (Calvin&Hobbes))
From: [personal profile] china_shop
Top 5 comfort movies.

Date: 2020-03-29 05:52 am (UTC)
ceciliaj: (Default)
From: [personal profile] ceciliaj
also a good topic.

Date: 2020-03-29 07:50 am (UTC)
thisbluespirit: (Default)
From: [personal profile] thisbluespirit
Top 5 characters?

Date: 2020-03-29 11:52 am (UTC)
lunabee34: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lunabee34
Top 5 characters whose style (like dress and hairdo, etc) that you like across any fandoms

Date: 2020-03-29 01:16 pm (UTC)
archaeologist_d: (Default)
From: [personal profile] archaeologist_d
top 5 tv shows no longer on the air.

Date: 2020-03-29 01:18 pm (UTC)
mothwing: A wanderer standing on a cliff, looking over a distant city (Book)
From: [personal profile] mothwing
Top five comfort reads!

Date: 2020-03-29 11:03 pm (UTC)
secretsolitaire: white flowers. (Default)
From: [personal profile] secretsolitaire
Top five favorite cities (or countries) in the world!

Date: 2020-03-30 04:55 pm (UTC)
bruja: (Holding a book)
From: [personal profile] bruja
Top 5 sensual reads ;)

Date: 2020-03-30 07:43 pm (UTC)
giallarhorn: (Diana from Rebirth Godwatch)
From: [personal profile] giallarhorn
Hmm top 5 video game characters from the year? Or if 2020 is too short, 2019-present?

Profile

lokifan: black Converse against a black background (Default)
lokifan

January 2026

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags